Thursday, October 23, 2008

Go Grace, Go! to Entrecard

Oh my goodness, I've just been reading Grace Ayaa's blog "Awakening." She's posted today about a visit to our friend Fred Kayiwa's project and it's just written beautifully. I want more!

Now that Grace has 5+ quality posts up would be a great time for her to think about joining the Entrecard community. They've recently disabled the income generating aspects of entrecard, and the forums are not that great, but getting my feet wet there has been extremely worthwhile nonetheless.

The number one reason why I like entrecard and wholeheartedly recommend it for any new blogger is because it's the only community for bloggers I've found so far where I am forced to go look at other blogs. The educational value of my journeys around the community "dropping my card" and occasionally commenting at blogs of all shapes and sizes for the past couple of weeks has been worth it's weight in gold.

The traffic back to pArtY @ christinaswwworld has also been good, and there's a few from the EC community who have started to follow my posts and comment. There are also quite a few blogs I've found that I'm now following, and I look eagerly for new posts whenever I log in.

I've made badges for all of the ourwwworld team blogs that you can use as your card that you upload to entrecard. They are all in the sidebar of your blog. You can right click to get the url of your image when entrecard asks for it at sign-up.

Grace, I really think the folks at Entrecard will love what you are doing. Hope to see you (and other ourwwworld team members once you've got 5 quality posts) at entrecard soon. Keep up the great work!

100 EC CREDIT BONUS - I've been building up credits at entrecard so I can share them with the ourwwworld team. If you're a team member, then once you've signed up at entrecard, drop your card at my blog and I'll send you 100 Entrecard credits. That will let you get started advertising on EC member blogs right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment