Saturday, September 27, 2008

I DIDN'T KNOW: airtel call home, free international calling cards

digg1: Talk2Me: Did you call your Grandma lately?

digg2: Free Country Codes for International Calling & Area Codes

I didn't know that Airtel is offering special prices on calls this september. Airtel call home offers cheap calling cards and cheap international calling rates. I wonder if people living in my country can also take advantage of the free and cheap international calling cards they are offering, but I somehow think it's only for customers who live in other countries.

In my country, the cell phone network works with prepaid talktime as well, but we only have 4 cellphone companies to choose from. Last I checked, airtel was not one of them, though we have many people here who would surely love to use it.

Hmm, I also see that "Airtel subscribers who will visit Singapore from September 25th to September 29th, 2008 can now enjoy uninterrupted communication while on the move." How very exciting! It seems the cellphone network in that country is very expensive, and airtel offers cheaper rates.

4 comments:

  1. if you ask me ,reliance calling card is the best one around.have been using it for one year now and i get good voice quality,fast connections,and virtually zero call drops.i learnt that they slashed their effective calling rates this festive season to about 5.9 cents/min and are also giving away 120 mins free talktime to all their customers.Makes sense to go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have been using Airtel Calling Card for one year and I also get good voice quality, fast connections and now airtel providing special 70% Free talktime offer for thier customers with absolutely No other hidden charges, I got FULL and assured talktime. Therefore its makes sense for me to go for Airtel Calling Card only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys
    AIR TEL CALL HOME IS THE WORST SERVICE, no real customer support, they take your money and do not provide you with service, they block ur calls telling u that u need to be verified, PLEASE DO NOT USE AIRTEL CALL HOME service its a ripoff take your money elsewhere

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello i m laiq ali i am air tel user i want to know about free calling

    ReplyDelete