Saturday, September 27, 2008

I WONDER: homecoming hairstyles online

digg 1: I did not know: happy birthday google

digg 2: Dying Boy Named Homecoming King Thanks to Kindness of Fellow Students

I wonder at the number of websites today that have pages and pages of homecoming hairstyles. Are hairstyles for homecoming really so different than prom hairstyles or party hairstyles or bridal hairstyles for weddings? Has homecoming taken on it's own hairstyle identity?

I am seeing links for Homecoming Hairstyles, Homecoming Updos, and Beautiful Homecoming Hairstyles Recommendations. Not to mention homecoming dresses, homecoming games, homecoming kings and homecoming queens. Quite an industry!

When I was in high school, I organized the homecoming festivities 2 years in a row (what was I, nuts?) We didn't have websites then, so we had to rely on hairstylists, our friends or hair fashion magazines for suggestions on homecoming hairstyles.

I wonder if girls who go to homecoming look better today because they have the internet? I also wonder if my colleagues where I live now even know what homecoming is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment